- Carriers and Service Providers
- Enterprise Executives
- Financial and Industry Analysts
- Telecommunications Vendors
- Content Creators and Distributors
What They’re Saying About NXTcomm08 and the Industry
Why is NXTcomm important to your company?
"This is the first NXTcomm show for CBM of America, Inc. CBM’s innovative technology is the best kept secret in the industry, and after waiting for over 20 years to introduce “us”, we felt that there was no better venue than NXTcomm to have our “coming out” party."
Michael C. Stephens
President & CEO, CBM of America, Inc.
Co-locating with InfoComm08
Carriers and Service Providers
NXTcomm08 is the Epicenter of Opportunity for Carriers and Service Providers.
Take advantage of the technologies NXTcomm08 offers for carriers and service providers by coming to NXTcomm08 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, June 16-19, 2008.
Don't forget: your NXTcomm08 registration also entitles you to free access to the NXTcomm08 exhibit floor, NXTcomm Keynotes, NXTcomm Programming, Special Interest Sessions as well as access to the InfoComm08 exhibit floor; the audio-visual industry's top trade show is co-locating with NXTcomm this year.
NXTcomm08 features a list of technologies and topics especially for carrier and service providers:
- VoIP-embedded websites
- Transport and management of video convergence
- Broadband video
- IPTV/IP video
- Video on Demand (VoD)
- Video over DSL (VoDSL)
- Broadband Wireless
- Access technologies
- Enterprise services and solutions
- International carrier services
- Mobile wireless
If you're still not convinced you need to be at NXTcomm08 consider this:
- According to Infonetics Research, as more companies and government agencies, nonprofits and individuals adopt and update their current systems, Metro Ethernet revenue is estimated to total $16 billion by 2010.
- The IPTV equipment market will double its proportion of the total telecom/datacom equipment market between 2006 and 2010.
- Femtocells have morphed from an intriguing idea to a viable FMC technology in an astoundingly fast time frame. The cost savings can’t be ignored, but right now, a successful femtocell offering is anything but easy.
- Mobile broadband is being discussed in the board room and in the back room, by top executives and vendors, analysts, content providers and telcos large and small. Opportunity abounds.
- Broadband usage is stepping up all over the world, with big gains in Asia, Turkey, Portugal and elsewhere. Swedish vendor Ericsson predicts that by 2012, 1.2 billion of the world’s 1.8 billion broadband users will connect using a mobile device. The implications for mobile advertising are huge.
- The list of issues and opportunities facing the telecom industry this year is long, and it doesn’t show any signs of slowing down.
- WiMax, mobile broadband, platform applications, VoIP and security issues are all center stage. Come to NXTcomm08, June 16 – 19, 2008 in Las Vegas and put yourself in a position to do more than survive.
It's up to you. Register now and thrive.
See you there!