- Carriers and Service Providers
- Enterprise Executives
- Financial and Industry Analysts
- Telecommunications Vendors
- Content Creators and Distributors
What They’re Saying About NXTcomm08 and the Industry
What do you see as the top challenges for our industry?
“One top challenge lies in the backbone networks and their ability to grow commensurately with the crush of high-bandwidth services flooding in from wireline and wireless broadband access networks. We all know that hi-def video and the like are straining network capacities and the operators find themselves in a real economic dilemma in upgrading the backbones from 10 to 40G, and eventually 100G. Service providers must find a way to fully utilize their 10G deployed optical networks and break the traditional – and increasingly shorter - cycle of continued capital investment in network upgrades, as we saw in going from 2.5 to 10 Gbs.”
Co-locating with InfoComm08
Attending NXTcomm09 is One of the Smartest Decisions You Can Make
There's no stopping the global connectivity revolution.
NXTcomm attendees know this, that's why more telecom executives rate NXTcomm better than any other trade show when it comes to communications expertise. NXTcom09 is the one event delivering the entire ecosystem of network-enabled voice, video and data.
Come to Chicago June 8-12, 2009 and connect with the industry insiders who can help you make or break your quarter, your year, your future.
And remember: even if you're not there, your competitors will be.
Walk the exhibit floor and see for yourself the latest technologies and innovations. Learn from experts presenting case studies, their successes and failures in one of the hundreds of conference sessions. As you wind down at the end of the day, meet up with friends and colleagues and make new introductions over dinner.
Want to recap of the NXTcomm08 Show floor? Take the Show Floor Tour
Recap the NXTcomm08 show floor by taking the interactive show floor tour of NXTcomm08 and its four product pavilions – OSS/BSS Corridor, IPTV/Content Studio, Green Village and Broadband Wireless World – showcasing the latest in network-enabled voice, video and data.
That's over 200,000 square feet of innovation and floor demonstrations, keynotes from experts and visionaries from voice, video and data and industry experts offering outstanding tutorials as part of the educational series. There's no other time during the entire year this group of people will be in one place, four full days.
NXTcomm and InfoComm co-located at the Las Vegas Convention Center. AV Technology Magazine and co sponsor Biamp Systems have released the “Guide to Networked AV,” a resource to help NXTcomm attendees better navigate the world of AV networks. The 8-page guide is available here.
Attend NXTcomm and learn how to:
- Make better investment decisions and recommendations
- Recognize the innovations you should invest in now and those you should sit back and watch develop
- Gain a better sense of who else is going after the same dollars you're going after, and what you should be doing about it
- Become more intuitive about the most important part of your business: your customer.
NXTcomm09 covers the full spectrum of the communications industry:
Who Attends NXTcomm?
- CEOs, CFOs, CMO, CIOs and CSOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Sales Directors and Managers, IT professionals network and communication system administrators, security staff, engineers, sales and marketing teams, product line management and analysts. Seasoned veterans and new graduates and entrepreneurs.
- Press and the Media – last year NXTcomm drew a significant number of press from all over the country. NXTcomm08 promises to be even bigger.
NXTcomm09 puts you and your international colleagues at the center of the ecosystem of network-enabled voice, video and data. Unlock the potential of groundbreaking technology and take advantage of decreasing manufacturing and delivery costs by connecting with industry members from all over the world.
If you’re an international attendee who plans to come as a buyer, you qualify for special benefits. We invite you to take advantage of these offerings:
- The International Trade Center (ITC), exclusively for the use of our international buyers
- U.S. Department of Commerce assitance in finding U.S. suppliers
- Interpreters (in the International Trade Center only)
- Transportation between official hotel and conference sessions
- Join an official delegation and save the $75USD registration fee.
The forces that drive communication, information and entertainment converge at NXTcomm08. You’ll see this in every square foot of the exhibit floor, in every information-packed conference session, and in every networking opportunity.
Don’t just survive. Thrive.
We can’t wait to see you!