- Carriers and Service Providers
- Enterprise Executives
- Financial and Industry Analysts
- Telecommunications Vendors
- Content Creators and Distributors
What They’re Saying About NXTcomm08 and the Industry
Why is NXTcomm important to your company?
"NXTComm allows us to efficiently reach our SI and OEM partners in the Telecom Industry from across the USA and beyond and show them how they can create exciting value added services for end customers. This year especially, with the world-wide economic issues the industry faces, it’s those companies that think outside the box and aggressively drive new services at an affordable cost that will reap most rewards."
Product Marketing Manager, TeleSoft Technologies
Co-locating with InfoComm08
NXTcomm08 will feature original programming developed and organized by NXTcomm.
NXTcomm08 Program Hours:
|Tuesday, June 17, 2008||10:30 am - 12:55 pm
|Wednesday, June 18, 2008
||10:30 am - 12:55 pm
|Thursday, June 19, 2008||10:30 am - 12:55 pm
|Schedule Subject to Change.
NXTcomm recruited world-renowned keynote speakers to discuss the latest technology and business developments in topics such as:
- Entertainment applications as industry drivers
- Home Networking
- Internet Protocol Television (IPTV)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)
- Software as a Service
- Other industry-related topics
NXTcomm Programs are FREE with your Exhibits Plus Pass. Please check this page often for additional updates.