In This Section
- Carriers and Service Providers
- Enterprise Executives
- Financial and Industry Analysts
- Telecommunications Vendors
- Content Creators and Distributors
What They’re Saying About NXTcomm08 and the Industry
"I have attended, if not led the Commercial Service efforts at Supercomm, GlobalComm, and now NXTComm. and have always enjoyed a good working relationship with the event staff. The people who have represented the show have been professional, friendly, and courteous to everyone who has used the International Trade Center. I attend three domestic trade shows each year and no organization does a better job of hosting us than your organization."
Sam W. Tsoming,
Deputy Team Leader, Global Information and Communications Technology Team, U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Department of Commerce
Co-locating with InfoComm08
PRE-SHOW — Reach your target audience before they get to Las Vegas so they make appointments to visit you or stop by your booth.
ON-SITE — Reinforce your advertising and marketing communications program to reach industry professionals at the show.
Let NXTcomm Pay for Your Pre-Show Marketing Campaign
We’ve revamped our VIP Pass Program and YOU reap the benefits. NXTcomm wants to drive attendees to your NXTcomm booth and we’ve developed a new strategy to do just that — at no cost to you.
As a NXTcomm exhibitor, you will receive a unique VIP Pass Code that can be used to ensure your customers and VIPs will visit you at the show by:
- Posting your VIP Pass Code on your online Calendar of Events.
- Incorporating your VIP Pass Code in your NXTcomm marketing materials.
- Adding your VIP Pass Code to your email tagline.
And now, as part of the NXTcomm VIP Pass Program, you can also take advantage of a FREE customized email campaign. This campaign allows you to offer your best customers and prospects FREE exhibits-only registration (a $75 value USD), deep discounts on conference registration, and a friendly reminder to visit your booth.
Here's how it works:
- Your customer and prospect file is uploaded to our bonded and licensed third-party email service, using the strictest of security measures and our guarantee that your list will be used for traffic-generating purposes as part of this email campaign only.
- Your company name, logo, booth number, and customized message is included as part of three separate html emails – you approve the message and the schedule.
And NXTcomm pays for the whole thing!
You receive detailed reports after each email has been delivered, illustrating open and click-through rates as well as the number of people you can expect in your booth as a result of these efforts.
It gets better! If your company generates the most registrants from this campaign, you win big — restaurant certificates for you and your staff, gift certificates and more.
If you have questions about the VIP Passes and how to use them, contact Evan Shubin at
If you would like to add the NXTcomm logo to your web site, emails, print ads, web banners and other marketing materials, please read the Logo and Text Usage Guidelines and download the images from your Exhibitor Services Kit.
NXTcomm Logo (JPG)
NXTcomm08 Logo (JPG)
NXTcomm and Telephony are teaming together to produce a powerful information and marketing platform at NXTcomm. From the Show Daily to the on-site print Daily News to the Daily news Web site and e-newsletters, NXTcomm and Telephony are offering you advertising and editorial opportunities. For more information and a guide to these and other opportunities provided by Telephony, go to http://telephonyonline.com/nxtcomm/.